Saturday, September 13, 2008

13 September 08

I thought that I would post a few pictures I have taken with my cell phone over the past week.

Above is a pic of the waves along a beach on Okaloosa Island (Fort Walton Beach). (9 Sep 08)
Above, another view of the same beach from high up on the beach. (9 Sep 08)

Above in a view of the Fort Walton Beach Pier. Notice the first out band of Hurricane Ivan beginning to show in the pic. (9 Sep 08)


Above is a much better pic of the first outer band of Hurricane Ike. We had a blustery downpour for about an hour.



Your truly. Yeah...those are my neon white chicken legs!




Storm surge from Hurricane Ike flooding into a park in downtown Fort Walton Beach. (11 Sep 08)



Anoter view of the storm surge from Hurricane Ike. (11 Sep 08)



A pic taken today of the still angry seas, high waves, and continued storm surge. (13 Sep 08)

2 comments:

D. Straw said...

Very exciting without all the danger of Texas!

You have a great blog. I'll keep checking back!

Tammy (Mom to this crazy bunch) said...

Yep, I recognize those chicken legs... the best part for me, though, is your white socks and black shoes. Oh yeah, my brother is a fashionista!